Welcome to the Intelligent Systems Laboratory.
Research in Agents, Machine Learning, Intelligent/Expert Systems, Fuzzy Logic, and neural networks are the primary focuses of this lab.
Other AI home page
- ISL Technical Reports
- information about (and an image from) the AI in Human Brain segmentation project may be gotten by clicking here.
- information about the parallel decision tree for visualization project.
- Faculty associated with the ISL.
- Students associated with the laboratory.
- Hello from the ISL.
- To the USF CSE Dept. page.
Links to Federal Agencies
- North American Fuzzy Information Processing Society Home page
- AI Bibliography Server (Austrian AI Institute)
- Neural Networks Bibliography Server (Austrian AI Institute)
- SIGART Home Page
- AI Resources (Canadian NRC Server)
- Some AI Home Pages
- The UC-Irvine ML Dataset Archive
- Intelligent Control FTP Archive (in Australia)
- CMU's AI Repository
- Knowledge-Discovery in Databases
- Neural Networks FAQ
- Pattern recognition info
- Machine Learning Information Services
Links to Libraries, Publishers, etc.
- NSF (also see links to other federal agencies)
- Dept. of Commerce
- Dept. of Education
Links to References
- Library of Congress Gopher
- Telnet to NIH Library
- MIT Press Gopher
- Kluwer FTP
- Benjamin Cummings FTP
- Journal of AI Research (JAIR)
- IEEE Computing Society Gopher
- The Scientist On-line
- Maps of the World